A HEATED, INNOVATIVE AND CONNECTED DOWN JACKET.
Pre-order for end of October/beginning of November delivery.
The heated E-Kelvin jacket provides innovative, intelligent thermal protection to keep out the cold. We chose I-Warm technology because it is one of the most innovative. Situated in the lining in the lower back, this carbon nanotube provides even, continuous heat, instantly. The temperature is activated and adjusted using a control button.
There are three levels:
• Low: 38°C / 100°F white indicator light
• Medium: 46°C / 115°F orange indicator light
• High: 53°C / 127°F red indicator light
You can use the "iwarm3" app for bespoke heat adjustment. The other innovation is that the panel will continue to work even when damaged. Also, because there are no electronic components in the jacket itself, the E-Kelvin is machine washable, once the battery is removed.
- Downproof quilted material, front and back for good protection against the cold
- Intelligent insulation in the lining for extra warmth where you need it, as soon as you need it
- I-Warm carbon nanotube panel machine washable, continues to work even when damaged
- Easy-access button for quick and easy temperature adjustment
- Removable battery must be removed before machine washing the jacket
- Iwarm3 app so you can control just the amount of heat you need
- The E-Kelvin Vest can be attached to the Element and Integral jackets
- Front zip opening for quick and easy to open