Champion Revolve X-Air Mips Helmet
The REVOLVE X-Air MIPS peaked helmet offers the same features as the X-Air Plus, but with the addition of the MIPS Brain Protection System. A lightweight injection moulded ABS shell is finished with a durable synthetic suede finish, with a matching four point synthetic suede harness featuring rear lacing adjustment and quick release buckle. The helmet benefits from a highly ventilated airflow system and removable crown comfort padding constructed from heat formed Poly/Nylon with breathable mesh panel inserts.
Please note that some helmets may take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- Low profile lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Highly ventilated airflow system
- Durable synthetic suede finish
- Removable crown comfort padding in hi-tech microfibre, heat formed Polyester/nylon with mesh panel inserts
- Four point heatformed synthetic suede harness & lining with rear lacing adjustment
- Quick release buckle
- Replacement liners available (individually sized)
Head Shape: Round Style of Fit: Traditional
Traditional – Deeper fit on the head with a snug feel - there will be some suction when removing the helmet.
Low Profile – Shallower fit on the head, stabilizes on the harness, no suction.
British PAS 015 2011, VG1, ASTM F1163-15
British Kitemarked to PAS 015 2011 - Each batch of helmets is tested and approved!
How to Fit: