Notice, Disclaimer, & Warning
Ride EquiSafe Equestrian Safety Equipment Notice, Disclaimer & Warning
All equestrian sports are inherently dangerous and involve the risk of serious injury or death.
Riders using these products ride at their own risk with the full knowledge of the hazards and risks associated with their activities.
Body protectors, air vests, helmets, and safety stirrups are designed for equestrian use only.
No safety product sold by Ride EquiSfae can offer complete protection from injury or death to riders in case of fall, collision, impact, loss of control or otherwise.
Air vests, body protectors and helmets cannot protect areas of the body that are not covered.
Air vests, body protectors, and helmets offer no protection against injuries involving forces other than impact.
- Air vests and body protectors must fit well and all retention straps / zippers / laces must be securely fastened.
- Riders should not actively ride horses without the air vest lanyard attached to the saddle strap.
- If rider separation does not occur from the horse and saddle the air vest will not deploy.
- If a rider does not properly reset the air vest trigger system and correctly install a new canister, the air vest may not properly deploy.
- Helmets should be replaced when there is an impact to the head.
- The risk of a rider's foot getting stuck in the stirrups is not fully eliminated with the use of a safety stirrup.
The protective qualities of an air vest, body protector, or helmet may be compromised by prior impact, age, use and many common substances. Always follow our manufacturer’s recommendations before applying cleaning agents, paints or adhesives. Ride EquiSafe disclaims any responsibility for injuries or death incurred while wearing any safety product offered for sale.
Representations regarding testing results, equipment ratings, product specification, CE standards and the adequacy of all such standards and designations are made solely by the products' manufacturer.
Ride EquiSafe does not warrant or confirm the representations of the manufacturer.
Ride EquiSafe makes no representations expressed or implied regarding the fitness of these products for any particular purpose nor the extent to which the products protect riders from injury or death.
By purchasing any of the safety products offered for sale and using it in an equestrian sport the purchaser AGREES FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY TO ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO EQUESTRIAN SPORTS, including the risk of personal injury damage death or property damage.
Further, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the purchaser, the user, does release Ride EquiSafe from any and all responsibility or legal liability related to purchaser’s and /or user’s participation in equestrian activities.
Join the Club
Subscribe to get special offers, free giveaways, and once-in-a-lifetime deals.