Technical polo shirt long sleeves microperforated, sleek design.
Rigid officer collar and front opening, invisible buttons.
DADA logo on the front left waist line
Eco-responsible technical fabric.
- Fitted cut but not adjusted to emphasize the waist.
- The design of the polo shirt is very pure: the buttons are hidden under a button placket.
- Graphic yoke on the back.
- Contrasting DADA logo at waist.
- The fabric is micro-perforated and very dense which prevents it from being transparent.
- Ideal length to be tucked into trousers.
We have specifically chosen this material for its eco-responsible properties: it is made from recycled polyamide yarns (EconylR). In addition, LycraR Xtra lifeTM (elastane) yarns are designed to increase the longevity of the garment (color fastness and shape retention).
This high quality material, made in Italy, has many technical advantages, such as muscle support, UV protection (UPF 50+), excellent breathability, good abrasion resistance and easy care. In addition, an anti-bacterial treatment has been applied to the fabric during the manufacturing process to limit the appearance of bad odors.