The X’AIR SAFE is combining the body protector mandatory for Eventing, with the technology of an airbag vest.
The X’AIR SAFE airbag will be usable in competition, meeting 2 safety standards : NF S72 800 2022 standard of the classic airbag vest, and the EN 13 158: 2018 BETA level 3 standard of the Eventing body protections for competition use.
The airbag is integrated inside the body protector for an optimum distribution of the impacts, and thus protect the rider much more effectively. 8 times better protection compared to a body protection alone, and 4 times better protection than a body protection with an airbag on top.
Comfort : “2 in 1” body protection.
Weight reduction of 20% compared to a body protection + airbag combo. Cartridge 2 times smaller than a standard airbag vest.
- UNRIVALED FREEJUMP AIRBAG TECHNOLOGY
Ultra fast gas generator and patented cord. Full in action speed of 89 ms (size M), guaranteeing use whatever the height of the horse.
Made in France: assembly in the Freejump workshop in Bordeaux.
- HIGH-TECH FREEJUMP PROTECTIVE VEST
Laser cut inserts and foams for maximum precision. Automated assembly of
the foam compartments for 100% repeatability. Elastic side adjustments for a better t. YKK zipper.
– Technical Fabrics : Cordura-based military-grade outer fabric for maximum
abrasion resistance to tearing and UV. 3D mesh interior fabric for comfort and breathability.
– Technical Foams : Complex of 2 foams. Dense outer foam for shock distribution. Inner rubber foam for shock absorption and comfort (used in bulletproof vests).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: FROM SIZE XXS ON, THIS AIRBAG IS FIT FOR A PERSON OF 1M45 AND 35KG MINIMUM.
CARE AND STORAGE ADVICE:
- Do not machine wash or dry clean or immerse in water. We advise you to wash your airbag vest by hand with a sponge/rag with mild detergents without rubbing.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose your airbag vest to high temperatures (on a radiator, near a flame, closed vehicle in full sun)
- Do not leave your airbag vest folded or rolled up for a long time. You can use the offered Freejump cardboard hanger to fold your vest easily while transporting it.
- Store your vest on a hanger in a dry and moisture-free place.
The European standard of product warranty is 2 years.
/Freejump specificity/: 2 more years when the product is registered on the Freejumpsystem website and 1 free revision in the first 2 years since the date of purchase.